Chuck Norris knits sweaters. And by knits, I mean eats. And by sweaters, I mean children.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

one of the many things that has been distracting me from, you know, knitting

It is now September and thus I have been neurotically checking for a Knitty update approximately every twelve minutes.

Hopefully this will become my next project, the Marseilles Pullover from Interweave. However, I have already run into gauge problems and am debating feeding this yarn, along with the magazine and my size 6 Denises, to my cat, who had already expressed interest in eating said yarn. Or just, I dunno, sit on it.

...P.S: I wore Ms. Marigold to the the first day of school on Wednesday and I LIKE IT A LOT. Unfortunately, I fell asleep on the couch after watching Project Runway and was too covered in drool and fatigued by the lack of remaining natural light to take a good picture. However, this fatigue was not enough to keep me from ordering yarn for 3 new projects. But, hey, I deserve it, and stuff.

1 Comments:

Blogger carrie said...

thanks for the compliments on m'blog!

you should definitely post some pics of your finished ms. marigold. isn't it a delightful pattern? and i just looked through your other finished knits -- great work!

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home