Chuck Norris knits sweaters. And by knits, I mean eats. And by sweaters, I mean children.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

haven't been here in a while

...and sadly, I also haven't been knitting much. Here's my progress picture, as promised, on Ariann from about two weeks ago...but the knitting has pretty much stayed at this point since then. Actually, I've gotten to about 11 inches. The knitting itself goes fairly quickly (the stitch pattern is SO easy to memorize, you can knock off a few repeats while watching the Colbert Report, Bonne Marie is a genius) but I haven't had time to work on for a while. I'm kind of worried I won't have enough yarn left, as I'm on the third ball and I'm not even up the armholes. We'll see.

In other news, the Phildar I coveted is now available in English! Weeee. I'm going to order it as a reward when I finish my Algebra project :-) Oh, bribing myself with knitting supplies. I have such determination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home